Google+ Baby Marohn: Gender Reveal Party

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gender Reveal Party

We are having an ultrasound on the 10th of Aug, and the ultrasound tech told us last time that she should be able to see the gender of the baby then. Michael and I would like to have a party to reveal the gender to local family and friends, but I am now worried that the baby will be shy and not reveal if he/she is a boy or a girl. So, if everything goes as planned, we will be having a Gender Reveal Party on August 14th at 5:00pm. I was thinking that maybe everyone could bring something to eat or drink, and Michael and I will supply the cake and something else. If you think you will be able to attend, please email me at mrsmarohn@gmail.com and I will email you back with the address and directions.

We are asking that if you think the baby will be a boy for you to wear blue or green or if you think the baby will be a girl wear pink or purple.

For those out of town family members, keep an eye on your mail (or email for some), because we will be revealing the gender to you that way.

No comments :

Post a Comment