Google+ Baby Marohn: Tomorrow's Ultrasound

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tomorrow's Ultrasound

I am so nervous! Not because I don't think the baby will "reveal" the "goods". I am nervous that something might go wrong or the their might be something wrong with the baby.

If you remember back in November, a routine ultrasound was how we found out that our first baby was no longer living, and now every time I have an ultrasound, I am afraid of a repeat diagnosis. I keep thinking in the back of my mind that having this baby is too good to be true!

Please pray that my worst fears will not come true tomorrow, and pray that the baby is doing well. If you want to throw in a little extra pray for the baby to cooperate, that would be nice too. :-D

1 comment :

  1. So sorry to hear about your first baby....Michael and I have benn through that two times and I just wanted to tell you that I'm praying for your baby and your peace of mind. Its very hard to get passed those memories and not worry. But just take care of yourself and God will do his job!

    ReplyDelete