Google+ Baby Marohn: Evie

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Evie


I am more worried about leaving Evie when we have to go to the hospital than anything else I have to worry about. She has never stayed with anyone other than Michael's dad, and I am not sure anyone I know is willing to take on her as a responsibility for a few days. I don't want to board her for 1) she will not handle being in a kennel very well, and 2) she can't have vaccines so I would be putting her at risk for a bunch of stuff.

If there is anyone out there that might be willing to watch her for a few days here is what you have to do for her.

  • You have to make sure she gets her medication every day. She gets everything at night. Medications include Azathioprine, Prednisone, and oral Ivermec.
  • You will need to make sure she has access to water at all times.
  • You will have to let her sleep in the bed with you.
  • She normally gets up every two hours to go potty
  • She likes to be fed between 4am and 7am, and if you don't feed her she will cry.

There are other things that you will have to do for her, and I am not sure how she will do with out Michael and me. She has never been away from us for more than a few hours. She really is my baby, and would have to be treated as such.

So, if there is some brave person out there that would be willing to take her for a few days when I go into labor, than please email me at mrsmarohn@gmail.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment