Google+ Baby Marohn: Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Follow up.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Follow up.




On Tuesday, I did a post on using the Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar.  Here are the results of my experiment.

So as you may remember this is what we started out with

I rubbed the Fels-Naptha laundry bar on each stain, waited one minute, and put in the wash with Purex Laundry detergent and Borax.  

Here are the results...


As you can see all of the chocolate milk, coffee, scented marker, and ketchup came out.  What didn't come out all of the way was the dry erase marker, pasta sauce, and strawberry jelly.  Here is a closer look. 


Out of all three products I tried as a stain remover, the Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar was the only one to take any of the dry erase maker out, however, it was also the only one to leave any of the others behind.  Was it something I did?  Probably, but I followed the instructions.  If anyone has any tips, please comment below and let me know what I did wrong.  As for my take on things, I think I will just stick with the vinegar for now... it's cheaper.  



Disclaimer:  Even though I was provided these products for free as part of a Purex Insiders Campaign, my words are my own, and I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review.


No comments :

Post a Comment