Google+ Baby Marohn: PicLight For Mac OSX 10.7 Review

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

PicLight For Mac OSX 10.7 Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
If you are looking for a way to add a little flare to your holiday photos, you should really look at PicLight.

PicLight allows you to do professional style lighting and editing for only $4.99 in the Apple App store.

PicLight is also really easy to use.  First, of course, you open the app.  This is what the app looks like when first opened.























Then you need to find your photo and load it into PicLight. I choose a photo of Goose at a Christmas party.
























Now, if I needed to I could could do some basic editing on the photo now, but since it already cropped, and in the right orientation, I really don't have to do any thing there.

Now I can play around with with the "montage" effects...























This is what it looks like when the blending mode is on screen, but I can change it to other blending modes.
























See this is another montage, but I've changed the blending mode to overlay.

There are other effects that you can do other than montage too.  You have light, glow, and texture.  Here are some photos of that.





If you are loving an effect, but aren't loving the placement, you can always use the flip buttons. The buttons are highlighted in red below. 
One thing I like is the preset photo effects that come along with PicLight.  There are so many great presets, and I always find one that I love. 

When you are done, you have several different saving and sharing options.  You can save your image in any of these file types: JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF. Or you have sharing options that you can do as well.  You can send directly to iPhoto, Email, Flicker, or Facebook, so you can share your wonderful creations with the world. 

If you are interested in getting your own PicLight app, you can get in the Apple app store here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/piclight/id734946882?ls=1&mt=12.

You can also learn more about what other apps PearlMountain has to offer in the links below.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment