Google+ Baby Marohn: Wiley's Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Review

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wiley's Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have been taking fish oil for a few years now.  I love how it makes my nails and hair grow faster, and I believe it has helped some with keeping my blood presser down.  How ever one thing I don't like about the fish oil that I have been taking is the taste.  Yes it come in pills, but several hours after I take it, I start tasting and burping fish.  YUCK!!

Recently, I decided to try a different brand, and Wiley's Finest was looking for a review.  So I thought I would give it a try.


Wiley's Finest has purified and concentrated to provide a Peak dose of EPA in each softgel.  That means you get 4x more than you would get in a regular 1000mg fish oil.  Peak EPA is clinically proven to increase Omega-3 levels in human muscle tissue and red blood cells.  You get all of this without the fishy taste.


I take one softgel at night with my regular medications.  With my old fish oil, I had to take two.


Each bottle of 30 sofgels will cost you about $21.99 + shipping.  These can purchased on their website here: http://www.wileysfinest.com/peak-epa-1000mg-epa-dha-per-softgel-30-softgels/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment