Google+ Baby Marohn: "Colded" In

Friday, January 3, 2014

"Colded" In

While we don't have much snow here in our little part of the world, it is really cold.  And it's been cold for the past week or two.

So Goose and I have been "colded" in.  After the newness of all she got for Christmas wore off, we started to go a little stir crazy.  There is really only so much TV you can watch and after a while music gets a little old.  But, I had to come up with something.

Some people may not know this, but I used to make and sell jewelry.  In fact, I have a ton of supplies, and haven't really touched it since Goose was born almost 3 years ago.

I haven't been using so I decided to let Goose play with it, and I thought I could make a few things as well.  Here is what we came up with.

 I put pin backs on these for her, so that she could give them to people as pins.  


I thought this necklace turned out really well.

This is one I made out of Jasper and Lepidolite

This one is made out of Onyx and Malachite

 These two are candle holders we made with seed beads.  We put glue all over the candle older and then rolled them in seed beads.  I think they turned out really well.  

As you can see we had a bit of fun.  Now on to the next "colded" in activity.  

No comments :

Post a Comment