Google+ Baby Marohn: Vinyl Disorder Finger Nail Art Review

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Vinyl Disorder Finger Nail Art Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I have found a great way to dress up plain boring nails!  It's called Finger Nail Art by Vinyl Disorder.  And it's super simple to apply.  First, you want to make sure you have freshly painted nail or clean unpainted nail.  Take one of the small decals off the sheet, and grasp between your pointer finger and thump.  Then you just have to apply it to where ever you want on your nail.  That simple.  And that is how I did my nails above.

There is one suggestion I have to make.  If you want the decals to last longer, apply a top coat of clear of transparent nail polish on top of the decal.  I put the ones above on last night, and they were driving me nuts by this morning.  They would get caught in my hair and on my clothes, and were about to come off.  I couldn't find any clear nail polish, but I did find some pearlizing top coat, and I think it turned out really well.



If you are interested in Vinyl Disorder's Finger Nail Art, you can check it out on their website: http://www.vinyldisorder.com/finger-nail-art.html .  You can also purchase them there.  They have all sorts of decals you can choose from.  I got the hearts and starts, and am very happy with them.

If you would like to connect with Vinyl Disorder, you can do so on the following social networks:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment