|Don't worry, the bib doesn't hurt, Goose was just mad that I was taking her photo.|
The perfect bib is a multi-purpose toddler accessory. They are made from water proof PUL (polyurethane laminate) fabric, so that nothing leaks through. Each bib comes with a placemat that is attached with Velcro so that it can be removed. Snaps on the bib it's self can create something like a kangaroo pouch, that way crumbs and dribbles can be caught.
|You can use the two pieces of the Perfect bib together or apart.|
There are so many uses for the Perfect bib and lots of times it can be used. Here is the list I've come up with.
- The attachment can become a changing pad
- Placemat for high chair or table (or for pets after your little one outgrows the bib)
- "Cooking" apron
- Craft time smock
- Clothes protecter when brushing teeth
- Super hero cape
- I can use it when cutting Goose's hair to keep hair off her clothes and the floor
- If you little one is potty training, the attachment can be put in the car seat or bed to help keep any potty accidents from soaking in.
- Craft/play dough time placemat
- Burp cloth
- Drying dishes
- and what ever you can imagine
If you would like to check out the Perfect Bib, you can visit their website at http://perfectbib.com/. The Perfect Bib on their website costs $11.99, and they use PayPal for checkout. I've also seen the Perfect Bib on Amazon, but the price is more.
If you would like to get social with Toppy Toddler and Perfect bib, you can visit them on Facebook and Pinterest.
Toppy Toddler is also letting me giveaway a Perfect Bib if I get 100 people to enter the giveaway. So be sure to share, share, share!!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.