Google+ Baby Marohn: TheraVita Paradise Coconut Oil Review

Sunday, September 7, 2014

TheraVita Paradise Coconut Oil Review


Over the past two or so years, I have fallen in love with coconut oil  I've used it for pretty much everything from diaper rash to cooking.

Recently, I got to try the TheraVita Paradise Pure Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil that's found on Amazon.  It has a really great texture, smell, and taste.

It arrived on one of the hottest days of the year, and was completely melted.  I was really kind of worried that it has ruined it, but after a few hours in the fridge, everything was back to a solid once again.
TheraVita only uses Organic extra virgin coconut oil that is non GMO certified.  They also make sure that their product is free of any flavoring or artificial preservatives.

If you would like to check out TheraVita's Organic Coconut Oil, you can check it out on Amazon at the link below.
http://www.amazon.com/Smoothies-Unrefined-Straight-Thera-Vita/dp/B00GDFU5CY/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1MCUNCCRJQJ4L


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment