Google+ Baby Marohn: Never Mess Bib Review

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Never Mess Bib Review


I remember when Goose was a baby, and us fighting with those silly bibs that did a whole lot of NOTHING.  They were pointless and I finally gave up on them and just let her mess her clothes up.  She had plenty of clothes anyway.

I wish back then we had these bibs.  They are called the Never Mess bibs, and can be found on Amazon.



They are great because they are made out of waterproof Gentle-Flex.  Gentle-Flex is an Eco Friendly 100% Non-Toxic, BPA and Lead Free plastic/silicone like material that is just awesome.

The Never Mess bibs have a large pocket at the bottom that is great for catching drops or dibbles. The pocket is also very easy to wipe out or wash.  It's ok just to stick it in the sink and give it a scrub if the bib gets too messy.

The Never mess bib has this strange little clasp to hold it on the baby.  The only problem I found is with this clasp.  I would worry it could get broken pretty easily if you had a fussy baby who no longer wanted to wear the bib.

Over all I found that these bibs are pretty great!  I would definitely recommend picking some up on Amazon if you have a little one who likes messy feeding times.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment