Google+ Baby Marohn: Appointment Change

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Appointment Change

Apparently Dr. Roberts' office called my cellphone on Friday to let me know that they are going to have to change an appointment of mine. Well, if you know me, then you will know that I NEVER answer my cellphone when I am at home unless there is an emergency. So, I just happened to check my voice mail today, and heard the message.

When I called them, the lady was like, do you know which appointment it was. Um... no... the lady that left the message just said one of my appointments. It turns out that it is the one for the ultrasound where we may find out the sex of the baby.

The receptionist went through all the available appointments for the day, and they were all in the morning, and Michael needs time to sleep. So, I asked about the day before instead. She said all she had was near closing time, and I would have to see a different doctor. I didn't want to do that, so I have settled for August 10th at 10:50. I hope Michael can get enough sleep, it's a good thing he has already taken off for that day.

No comments :

Post a Comment