Google+ Baby Marohn: Update on 3hour Glucose Test

Monday, October 25, 2010

Update on 3hour Glucose Test

So, if you guessed that I failed, you would be correct. If you remember the chart from last time explaining what the glucose should be under here is how things turned out. Fasting glucose = with in normal limits, 1 hour after nasty drink = 6 points over normal limit, 2 hours after nasty drink = 10 points over normal limits, 3 hours past nasty drink = 29 point over normal limits.

I don't know what that really means, I just know that I have to go for a consolation at the diabetes center at the hospital, and they will set me up with a meter. I don't know all this will happen, I have to wait for them to call me back in the next few days to set up the appointment. I will know more after the appointment at the diabetes center.

No comments :

Post a Comment