Google+ Baby Marohn: Just a Few Notes From Jennifer

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just a Few Notes From Jennifer

First off, I have decided to stop the voting for the "Top Baby Blog" after I asked them a simple question and they pretty much told me that my readers and I were crazy. I do not for see us resuming anything like that in the near future.

Next, some people have asked me what to get Nora for Christmas. I had a list for me of things that we still need, and I just added a few things to that list. The list is on Amazon, and you can click here to view the list.

Lastly, if you are one of the few people that I have asked to be preasent during the labor part of birth, I will be sending you an email in the next few days. So, keep an eye out for that.

I think that is all I have for now. Thanks! Jennifer

No comments :

Post a Comment