Google+ Baby Marohn: Today's Doctor Appointment

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today's Doctor Appointment

Went to the doctor today for my regular bi-weekly checkup, and Dr. Brabson says that I am now 70% effaced 3.5cm dilated and at -1 station (which means she is 1cm above the ischial spines of my pelvis). Ultrasound looked great, and Nora is doing just fine.

The big decision today was if I wanted to do a convenience induction. Dr. Brabson is going to be out of town next week, and he asked me if I wanted him to go ahead and induce me so that he would be here. As of right now, I have told him no. My plan for labor is to go with as little medical intervention as possible, and that means not having my water broken right now to induce labor. I just hope Nora decides to come before Friday so that Dr. Brabson will be able to be there.

No comments :

Post a Comment