Google+ Baby Marohn: Nora's 2 Month Check Up

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nora's 2 Month Check Up

Nora had her two month check up today. She now weighs 11 lbs and 8 oz and is 23.75" long! She is getting so big!

She had 3 vaccines today. I think I done worse than she did for them. It breaks my heart when she starts putting that little lip out when she cries. But once they let her go, she was just fine until we got home, and that's when the fun began. She has been very fussy, and just screamed when I took the bandages off her legs.

Another big milestone today is we started using the very cute cloth diapers that my aunt and cousin got us from Tiny Toots Baby Boutique. They look huge on her, but I am positive they wont look that big for long.

I should have more pictures soon, she just hasn't been in the mood to have her picture taken recently.

No comments :

Post a Comment