Google+ Baby Marohn: Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar


When I got this in the mail, I honestly had no clue what it was.  I remembered agreeing to review it, but even then, I didn't know what it really was.  According to Amazon it is a stain remover and laundry bar.  So here is my take on things...

Here is what it looks like when opened. 

It honestly smells like concentrated Dial soap!

Even after seeing it opened I really didn't know what to do with it. So... I read the directions. 


Stains Pre-treater:
1. Wet stain, then rub with bar-- Ok I can do that. 
2. Wait 1 min and wash like Normal.  -- Ok I can do that too. 
THEN.... IDEA.... 

I'll experiment with it.  ("N" loved this part by the way)

So here is our stage:


Plain white onesie with no current stains. 

Here are our oppentes:


1. Chocolate Milk (aka as Cow Juice in our house) 
2. Pasta Sauce
3. Coffee 
4. Katchup 
5. Dry erase maker
6. Jelly - Strawberry
7. Sented marker

The stage is set:

Here are our defenders:
   

Stain be gone laundry stick


The fels-naptha laundry bar


Plain white vinegar


And FIGHT!


The fels-naptha laundry bar is on the far left, the stain be gone laundry stick in in the middle, and the vinegar is on the right side.  

I waited 1 minute, and put it in the wash.  Here is are my coaches (aka laundry detergent)




Stayed tuned for the results of this match off. 





Disclaimer:  Even though I was provided these products for free as part of a Purex Insiders Campaign, my words are my own, and I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review.


No comments :

Post a Comment