Google+ Baby Marohn: Lysol® Power and Free™ Review

Friday, August 2, 2013

Lysol® Power and Free™ Review





Recently, I was asked to try Lysol Power & Free, and I thought ok, let me do some research first. So I broke out the "google", and went to work. And here is what Lysol's website says about the wipes.


Lysol® Power & Free™ Multi-Purpose Wipes provide powerful cleaning without the harshness of bleach.  The hydrogen peroxide formula releases thousands of micro bubbles that penetrate to disolve soap scum and bathroom messes.  

  • Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria.*
  • Use on a variety of surfaces, including: counter tops, sinks, door knobs, light switches, telephones, bathtub, toilet seat, glazed ceramic tiles, cabinets, shower door, vanity tops, chrome fixtures.  
  • No bleach harness
  • No gloves, masks, or protective eyewear needed
  • Leaves a fresh clean scent. 
*When used as directed.

So I thought, ok, I'll give it a try.  

So after a what seemed like forever wait, my Lysol® Power & Free™ arrived in the mail.  


I was so excited, because, I had been waiting to really clean my sink since I knew I would need to have a place to test the product.  So I got to work right away.

This is my sink before.  Not too dirty, as I had been rinsing out the sink, just not cleaning it. 


I sprayed everything down, and I was really impressed with out it all bubbled up.  (I love bubbles when cleaning). 


While it sat, I cleaned the drain out with one of the Lysol® Power & Free™ wipes. 


Looks pretty good, if you asked me.  I did finish up with a quick rinse of water, just to wash everything down.
I really liked the cleaning power it has, and I think I will eventually buy the rest of the Power & Free™ products.  



In case you are wondering, here is what the back of the bottle says.




Disclaimer:  Even though I was provided these products for free as part of a BzzAgent Campaign, my words are my own, and I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review.






No comments :

Post a Comment