Google+ Baby Marohn: Professional Pet Nail Clippers By Epica Review

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Professional Pet Nail Clippers By Epica Review

There are two things that I am really really passionate about in life; children and animals.  I know this blog is geared toward products and information regarding children normally, but I thought it was time to branch out once and do a review for a pet product.



I worked as a veterinary assistant for several years, and in that time I used my fair share of nail trimmers on dogs.  You know, when you when you do a job over and over, you find a favorite tool that you grab every time you need to do that job.  For me, I had a favorite pair of orange handled nail trimmers that I loved.  When I left the veterinary world, I wished I could take that one pair of nail trimmers with me.

Since then, I have been looking for a pair of nail clippers that were similar, but I did not want to pay more than $10.  Well, I have found them a pair of pet nail clippers that rival the orange handled ones.  I was recently allowed to review Professional Pet Nail Clippers By Epica, and I love them.  The pet nail clippers are precise and SHARP.  Making great cuts every time.  The nail clippers have a guard on them, so that you do not trim too much of the dog's nail (I have removed that feature on other trimmers, but Epica really got it right).  I found that the handle was very comfortable, and did not hurt my hand while I trimmed my dog's nails.  Another feature that I loved, was that the pet nail trimmers have a metal piece that locks them for safety when not in use.  Other nail clippers I have used in the past, this part has been plastic.

The dog nail trimmers are great, but I did have one tiny issue with them.   When you squeeze the clippers to cut the nail, there is a pop sound, and the blades kind of catch on each other at the top.   You can squeeze through it, and the clippers function wonderfully, but I would be a little concerned that it might wear the blades down quicker.  I don't know if it was just the pair I received or if this happens with every pair.

All in all, this is a wonderful pair of nail trimmers for dogs.  At $7.95 on Amazon, you can't go wrong with these professional pet nail clippers.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  These words are that of my own opinion.


No comments :

Post a Comment