Google+ Baby Marohn: Darcus Tori Black Onyx Square Cut Post Earrings Review

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Darcus Tori Black Onyx Square Cut Post Earrings Review

I think every mom should pamper herself sometimes, and there is nothing better than giving yourself something that makes you feel special.



Today, I have the opportunity to give you a review of Darcus Tori's Black onyx square post earrings.  Let me tell you, these earrings are adorable.  The onyx stones measure in a 6mm, and they are set in genuine .925 sterling silver.  The post and backs are sterling silver too.

Here is the top view

Side view

I love these earrings, and I've already had a ton of compliments. 


Right now on Darcus Tori's website, the earrings are $59.95, but be sure to checkout Darcus Tori's facebook page.  I've seen some very good deals that they only offer on their fan page

Like I said, I love these earrings, but I would love it if they could also stamp the .925 on the actual sterling silver as well.  But honestly, that is my only problem with these awesome earrings. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments :

Post a Comment