Google+ Baby Marohn: Baby Marohn's Holiday Gift Guide: Babi-Kini Review

Monday, November 25, 2013

Baby Marohn's Holiday Gift Guide: Babi-Kini Review



Another product I recommend for your holiday shopping list, is a swim suit from Babi-Kini.  Yes, I know it is winter, and yes I know your lucky little boy or girl won't be able to really use a swim suit right now, BUT... you have to think, this is probably something NO ONE else will get him or her.  

Babi-Kini is a USA based company who makes all of their adorable swim suites in the USA!


I have to say that this is one of the most adorable swim suites I have seen.  They offer several different styles: Bikinis, full cut bikinis, one pice suites, sun-shirt sets, and boys swimwear (currently not in stock though).

For Goose, I choose a one pice suite called Shazam.  My thought when choosing it, was that since it is winter here, we could put a tutu with it and she could wear it to dance class.  



But when we got it, she changed my mind about the whole thing right away.  She put it on, and wore it around all day with black knit pants.  She looked ADORABLE!!  Later that day, I let her get in the tub with it on.  She had a blast!  The suite held up really well, and she said that it was really comfortable.  I was very pleased with how it looks.  


I would like to thank Babi-Kini for offering me this swim suit for free to review.  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment