Google+ Baby Marohn: Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Recently, the WHOLE family and I had the flu and then a cold.  We've spent the last month going through boxes of tissues and Mucinex (I know not crunchy AT ALL).  

After we had the flu, we kept having problems with a tickle in the back of the throat that would make us cough non-stop.  I personally had tried everything that I could think of to get rid of it.  I gargled with salt water, ate name and off brand cough drops, took anti-histamines, and products to numb my throat.  Everything helped, but only for like 30 min or so.  Just long enough for me to fall asleep and then wake up coughing again.  

Then I saw the Pine Brothers softish throat drops at CVS, I saw that they can even be used for people as young as three years old, and so decided to give them a try.  
I opened them up, not really knowing what to expect or knowing if they would even work.  They are about 3/4" long, oblong shaped, kind of soft (feels like a fruit snack that's been left out for a few days).  My first thought on the taste is I really don't care for it (everyone else I know LOVES them, so I think it's just me), but I kept  sucking on it.  Pretty soon, my throat wasn't tickling as much, and by the time I was done with the throat drop, the tickle was completely gone (for a few hours at least). 

The only active ingredient is Glycerin, but each drop contains gum acacia, sugar, honey with other natural flavors, corn syrup, water, sunflower oil, and carnauba wax


If you are interested in trying Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops, they currently come in 3 flavors: Natural Honey, Cherry, and Licorice.  They will be adding another flavor in the next few years.  You can currently buy them in stores and online (including their own website).  Here is a link to their store finder.

You can also connect with them on FacebookTwitter, and Pinterest.

I also wanted to thank Pine Brothers for supplying me with a generous supply of the softish throat drops.  They have been a life saver these past few weeks.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment