Google+ Baby Marohn: BeltLock Reivew

Saturday, February 8, 2014

BeltLock Reivew

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


If your little on is in a booster car seat, or can reach where their car seat is buckled, this might be a good product for you.


The BeltLock has a very simple design.  It's basically just a plastic cap that goes over your seat belt buckle, that keeps your child from pressing the button to unlock the seat belt.
This is what it looks like installed in my 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe.  
To get the seat belt undone is a little difficult, as it was designed to be.  You have to take a key or something thin to push down the slot to push the unlock button.  I personally just used another unbuckled seat belt that's in the back seat.

The BeltLock is great if you have a child who's little fingers always seem to unbuckle their seat belt.


My only problem is that the BeltLock is currently only sold, that I could find, on their website which is based in Ireland.  I know my bank had a fit the last time we tried to purchase something directly from another country.  They do take PayPal, so that might work to avoid any confusion on the bank's end.

UPDATE:::: BeltLock emailed me and let me know that they do sell on Amazon (the UK side) here is link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/BeltLock-prevent-unintentional-securing-vehicle/dp/B00CQ2PSBQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1392044502&sr=1-1&keywords=beltlock
Not all financial institutions have the same rule about out of country purchases, so if you have any questions or concerns you might want to call your Credit Union or Bank.

You can also connect with the makes of BeltLock on the following social networks:

Their website can be found here: http://www.beltlock.ie/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment