Google+ Baby Marohn: ShadyBaby Review

Monday, October 27, 2014

ShadyBaby Review


Over the past several years I've been looking for a high quality auto sunshade for Goose.  I wanted one that would stay on yet not become a projectile in the event of a car crash.  I have been having quite a time finding one.  If I found something that would be safe to use, I couldn't get it to stick to the window.  If I found something that would stick, then I realized that it would become a projectile.

In my search, I was made aware of the ShadyBaby by CG Babies. These shades are awesome!!

Here is a photo of the sunshade in my Hyundai Santa Fe.  As you can see, it provides enough shade for my daughter's Britax Pinnacle 90 car seat (love that seat too).   The shades are also really easy to install too.  All have you have to is press them on the window, and they stay.  I would assume that you would need to make sure you window is clean before applying, but I personally didn't do an cleaning before applying, and it worked just fine.

Another thing I really like about the ShabyBaby shades are, they are really easy to see through.  So you don't have to worry about having that blind spot while driving.

Overall, these are awesome shades, and I would recommend buying a pack of them. They come in a pack of two at the following link http://goo.gl/jrHcIw, so unless you have a third roll of seats, one pack should be penty for one car.

The only place that I've seen these for sale are on Amazon, but are available for free shipping if you have Prime.  So go check them out today.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments :