Google+ Baby Marohn: Baby Marohn's Holiday Gift Guide: Presto Photo Book Review

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Baby Marohn's Holiday Gift Guide: Presto Photo Book Review

A few weeks ago I decided that this year I would try to bring my readers a small holiday gift guide.  I thought I would start with something that could be used for any family member.  Photo books have always been a hit in my family, and I know Goose loves to look at them over and over.  I was so happy that Presto Photo let me do a review on one of their photo books.

Presto Photo was very nice and gave me a $50 gift card to their site.  At first I was worried that it wouldn't be enough, because in the past when I have looked at prices on other sites of the kind of photo book I've wanted, the price has never been right.  Thankfully, Presto Photo has a nifty little pricing guide right on their website so that you will have a very good idea what you are going be spending before you even get started.  So, with my budget in mind and an idea of what I wanted, I set off.

After I clicked on "Photo Books" on their website, I saw that there is actually two ways you can make a photo book with Presto Photo.  First, you can use a third party and make a photo book in a PDF file format and upload it that way, OR you can use their photo book designer.  I chose to use their photo book designer.

I chose a paid them for like $4 or $5 which I thought was a pretty good price, then after uploading my photos, I got to work.

As you can see from the screen shots below, the whole process is pretty easy.  The only thing that confused me what the whole pink and yellow cropping area.  I never did really figure that out.



I was very pleased with the whole process, and in fact, I decided after I placed my order for the photo book, that I would go back and order some photo sheets on their new photo paper.  I even contacted Presto Photo's customer service via email so I could combine the two orders after they were each placed.  They were very pleasant, and I was very happy with their service.    

Here are the finished results...
Here is the cover photo (sorry for the blurred out part, I decided after I got them that I didn't want Goose's full name broadcasted on the blog right now).  The top one is the photo that I sent them, and the bottom one is the printed version. 

First inside page

Page 2

Page 3 (Goose was helping me scan the images, and this one got a little off, sorry.  Even after trying to tweak it, I couldn't get it right.)

Page 4 (I think this might be one of my favorites)

Page 5

There are a few more pages, but I think you get the general idea.  The good part is, for this one paper bound photo book I can no where close to my $50 limit.  I think for this one book it was about $14 plus shipping.  

If you are ready to make your own photo book with Presto Photo, head over to http://www.PrestoPhoto.com and get started.  I really do believe you will be pleased with the outcome. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment