iCaughtSanta.com is really fun, and you can make some great Santa photos like the one above. I got to play around with it today, and I had so much fun I couldn't find background photos fast enough.
Here is how you use their website, iCaughtSanta.com.
- Go to http://www.iCaughtSanta.com
- Click on the Christmas Bulb that says "Click Here to Get Started"
- A back box will appear and then it gives you three choices.
A) To jump right in with a personal photo and get started
B) You can watch a Video on how to make one of the photos, or
C) You can try it free with a sample photo that they have provided.
- I chose the first option so that I could use my own background. When you first get on the next page, before you can do anything else, you will have to click on the bright green box and to choose the photo you want to upload. On this page you will also have to enter your first name and email address.
- Your photo will appear on the screen with a few instructions. I just click the "X" on the top right of the little silver box and then go to the right hand side of the screen and choose the grid looking square on the side above the Santa. That is where you can choose your own Santa Image
- There are like 20 different Santa or Rudolph poses you can choose from. Once you find the Santa or Rudolph that you like, just click on it once and it will be added to your photo.
- After you Santa is added, you can resize him, darken/brighten his color, and flip him around. On this screen you can also, change your background size, rotate it, and add a border.
- When you are finished playing around, click the silver oval on the bottom right and confirm that is how you want your photo to look.
- After the program is done generating your image, you will be taken to the part that talks about payment. Right now, if you use coupon code #SantaShare, you can make as many of these photos as you like for FREE!! The next two photos show the part where you put in your information and coupon code.
- When you are done, just click checkout, but don't worry, if you use that coupon code, you won't have to pay anything.
- You will be asked to confirm that they have the correct email address and some more information will be on the next page.
- The last page is where you can view your photo, share it, and download it. Then you are all done!
I hope you enjoyed making your Santa or Rudolph photo. Here are a few more I made.
(apparently Santa sleeps on park benches some days)
(Santa built us a Snowman!!)
See I had fun :-)
Right now, if you go to iCaughtSanta.com they are doing a huge giveaway for an iPad Air and a bunch of gift cards. The giveaway can be found at the bottom of their first page.