Google+ Baby Marohn: If I Over Looked YOU I am Sorry

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

If I Over Looked YOU I am Sorry

If I have over looked anyone else while I was inviting people to the party, I am sorry. If you do want to come, please just send me an email! I know it will be had for people out of town to come, that is why I didn't send you an invitation, but you will be getting something in the mail from Michael and me.

If you are planning on attending, please let me know by Wednesday at the latest. Here is a list of stuff we have to eat so far:

Hamburgers
Hotdogs
Cake

Here is what we have to drink...
Coke-Cola
Diet Coke
Sprite
Water

I am going to try to make some tea, but if you want anything else, please bring it.

If you are planning on bringing food, please let me know so that I don't go pick up or make the same thing.

Thank you guys for all your help, and I CANNOT WAIT for the party on the 14th!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment