Google+ Baby Marohn: The Waiting Game

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Waiting Game

The "big" ultrasound is on Tuesday, and I am so excited I can barley sleep or sit still. I want to see the baby so bad, and I asked Michael to get me an ultrasound machine for my birthday (LOL). He and I both just want to know that everything is going well with the baby, and also... KNOW THE GENDER of the baby.

When I first got pregnant, I didn't want to know the gender, and Michael said it didn't really matter to him either. Time went on, and people kept telling me it would be easier for people to buy gifts. So, I decided to find out. And now that I have made that decision, I am so excited. In fact, if anyone wants to take a look at the July 13th ultrasound and make a guess of what they think the baby's gender is, that would be wonderful.

No comments :

Post a Comment