Google+ Baby Marohn: Nora is 8 Months Old

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nora is 8 Months Old

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get the posted. As you know, Nora keeps me pretty busy these days. This past month Nora has got more teeth totaling five teeth now! And yes she likes to use them. There should be a sixth coming through any day now. Other new developments... She is crawling backwards just fine, but having some trouble going forwards. She has started pulling up on things like her toy box and tables. I hope she will start to me a little more independent soon. As far as sleeping.... she is doing pretty well... as long as she is co-sleeping. I do NOT believe in the "Cry It Out" method (CIO), so I refuse to let her lay in her crib and just cry. (If you don't believe me, just ask, and I will give you proof that it is harmful to your baby). Nora is now saying "Momma" and "Dada". It is the most heartwarming, lovely, and I don't know how to put it into words sound I have ever in my life heard. She says it over and over and over again, but I don't want her to stop. I love it so much!

No comments :

Post a Comment