Google+ Baby Marohn: Jammy Jams "Once Upon this Rock" Review

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jammy Jams "Once Upon this Rock" Review



I have to tell you guys about a really neat lullaby cd that I recently came across.  It's by Jammy Jams and it's call "Once Upon This Rock".  What it is are Christian rock songs that have been turned into instrumental lullabies.  

Here is a sample of one of the songs on the CD.  

Goose even loved this CD because she was able to hum/sing along to the music as we drove home.  I think next I will put it on while we are in bed to see if it helps her sleep a little better,  I'm sure it will because she fell asleep in the car.  

Jeff Bradford, owner, really had a brilliant idea when he came up with the Jammy Jam cd collection.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments :

Post a Comment