Google+ Baby Marohn: Lysol ® Power & Free™ Part 2

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lysol ® Power & Free™ Part 2


A few weeks ago I posted about how I had fallen in love with Lysol® Power & Free™, and I wanted to follow up on that post with a few more photos.

So for a week and a 1/2 I let my coffee/tea counter go without cleaning.  I didn't wipe it off, didn't wipe up any spills, NOTHING.  The Kurige had gone longer than that, but that is just me being lazy.  

Here are the before photos. Please no judgement here...haha


I sprayed everything down with the Lysol® Power & Free™, and let it set for a few minutes.

Here are the after photos




I am actually really impressed.  Everything looks so sparkly and clean.  

This is a wonderful product.


Disclaimer: I received this product as part of a BzzAgent promotion, but even though I received the product for free, these words are that of my own opinion.



1 comment :

  1. I love this stuff also! it's my new favorite cleaner for everything! Even windows!!

    ReplyDelete