Google+ Baby Marohn: Majestical Jewelry Review

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

If you are looking for a gift for yourself or someone you love, I would recommend Majestical Jewelry.  Majestical Jewelry carries sliver, gemstone, pearl and fashion jewelry.  

The earrings I received fall in the fashion jewelry category, and you wouldn't know if you just looked at them.  

Here is the description from Majestical Jewelry:
These Blue Beaded Earrings are a lovely choice for any fashionista. Their rhinestones and bright blue beaded details make them eye-catching, and their tribal inspired design looks great with any outfit! Great for a casual look in need of little something extra. Hang approx. 2.3"


They are a little larger than a quarter and are super light, which makes them surprisingly comfortable. 

There is only one itty bitty problem I have with them.  If you look at one of the earrings, it is missing one of the small clear stones.  And, honestly, I wouldn't have mentioned it if I wasn't reviewing them.
If you are looking for a great gift you should check them out on their website http://www.majestical.com or connect with them on one of the following social networks. Google+Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

I would like to thank Majestical Jewelry for providing me with these earrings to review.  It has been a pleasure working with them.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment