Google+ Baby Marohn: Pearl Mountain's PicGif Review

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pearl Mountain's PicGif Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Have you ever wondered how people do those motion photos?  Those types of motion photos are .GIF files.  They have been around for a long time, but most everyday computer users do not know how to make them.  Well thanks to the wonderful folks over at Pearl Mountain Technology you can now makes those at home with your Mac.

It's really simple.  First you need to purchase the app on iTunes:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/picgif/id784260229?ls=1&mt=12

Here are the photos I used.

Once you get it all installed and you open the program, you will be asked to upload your photos.  Just upload as many photos as you like.  I wanted to do a motion photo so I picked photos that looked like they were in sequence.  You can also change the frame display and do more of a slide show.



Then just make sure you have your photos in order, the settings the way you want them on the side, and add any text you want, and you are done!

Here is a really good video tutorial from Pearl Mountain

 
This is my finish product.  


I found PicGif was really easy to use.  It would be great for both beginners and those who have been doing things like this for a while.  I loved how easy it was and how everything turned out.  

If you would like to check out the PicGif app, you can go to Pearl Mountain's product page http://www.pearlmountainsoft.com/products-center.html.  They have a lot of great apps for Mac's and Window's computers.  I have used several of their programs, and have enjoyed them all.  
You can also connect with Pearl Mountain on Facebook and Twitter.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment