Google+ Baby Marohn: Dial™ Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Review

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Dial™ Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Review

I recently got to try Dial™ Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, and let me tell you, it exceeded my expectations.  When I think of Dial hand soap, I think of dry (but clean) hands. That is not how Dial™ Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is.

All three of the soaps contain tiny micro scrubbers, that are good for deep down cleaning.  Moisturizers in the soap help soothe hands, and keep them feeling great after washing.

Dial currently has three scents of the Dial™ Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, and I have tried two so far.



The yellow one is yellow raspberry and black sugar, and the smell of it reminds me of kool-aid fruit punch.

The blue is water blossoms, and the smell of it is just like water lilies.

I have not tried the green (coconut lime), but I hear it's wonderful as well.

The ingredients might give some of you some concern though.  Dial™ Deep Cleansing Hand Soap does contain Tetrasodium Edta and Dmdm Hydantoin.  I would assume not much since it's near the bottom of the list, but if you have any concerns, you might want to contact Dial directly.

If you would like to learn more about Dail™you can visit them on their Facebook page or visit their website.

No comments :

Post a Comment